Gout - Herbs to Help With GoutQuestion : Davis college my doctor recently that I have gout. My uric acid level is high. Since this may be at an early stage as I just had the pain attack, how can I manage it? Are there any gout remedies natural help?
Answer : GOUT is a common type of arthritis caused by an increased concentration of uric acid, a by-product of protein metabolism in the liver. It affects more men than women. Sudden attacks of severe joint pains occur when sharp crystals of uric acid (monosodium urates) form in the fluid surrounding a joint due to an elevated level of uric acid in the blood. People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything. There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Gout. .
- Celery seed (Apium graveolens) helps the kidneys dispose urates and other unwanted waste products as well as working to reduce acidity in the body.
- The seeds are also a carminative, with a mild tranquilising effect.
- Guaiacum is used in Europe, especially in Britain, to help with arthritic and rheumatic conditions.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce muscle aches, joint pains and swelling.
- It is also diuretic and speeds the elimination of toxins, which makes it valuable for treating gout.
- The best way of gaining knowledge about Purine is by reading as much about it as possible.
- This can be best done through the Internet.
Foods that contain a high level black kidney stones be avoided, and these include red meats, organ meats and shellfish. There are several herbs that have natural remedies for gout painful joints. Celery seed and guaiacum are two very popular ones. These are usually combined with other herbs such as ginger, capsicum and sarsaparilla for better synergistic effect.
To maintain healthy joints, you need to refrain from the consumption of rich fatty foods, refined carbohydrates and alcohol, as they can be converted by the body into inflammatory substances that can aggravate the condition. Learning about things is what we are living turf toe now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Uric Acid whenever possible.