Uric Acid - Triphala and Benefits of Triphala HerbGeneral Description Triphala literally means 'three fruits' (tri = three, phala = fruits). It is a mixture composed of the three essential myrobalans. They are:-
(Iii) Haritaki is One of the Mildest and Safest Laxatives Used in Ayurvedic MedicineIt prevents blood clotting. Haritaki is a stomachic; it improves the functioning of the stomach and facilitates digestion. Haritaki is used to improve all nutritional imbalances in the system, and looks after the entire digestive, absorptive, assimilative and excretory process. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Gout. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.
- Nervous Disorders Triphala is prescribed in nervous problems like the Alzheimer's due to its cooling and toning properties.
- It can repair the degenerated nerves and bring the nervous system back to a normal state of functioning.
- (iv) Liver Disorders Triphala helps in the proper functioning of the liver and the pancreas.
- It regulates the bile duct and treats sluggishness of the liver.
- Triphala is a support to the liver in performing most of its physiological functions.
- It is a common medicine prescribed to patients of hepatitis.
The Following are the General Properties of Triphala:-(i) Triphala has anti-inflammatory properties. (ii) Triphala regulates the functioning of the cardiovascular system and the liver. (iii) Triphala has excellent effect on the digestive system. It has laxative properties. (iv) Triphala can reduce the cholesterol that is accumulated in the blood. (v) Triphala is an expectorant. (vi) Triphala fastens the healing process, because it has collagen, an important cementing material required in the process of blood clotting. People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Uric Acid Deposits, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.
(Ii) Flatulence Triphala is Prescribed to People Who Have Excess Acidity in Their StomachsA regular use of the Triphala helps to dissolve all the toxic acids in the stomach. This helps in the treatment of flatulence. If you find anything extra mentioning about Excess Uric Acid, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Excess Uric Acid.
(vii) Ocular Problems Triphala has beneficial effects in the treatment of eye infections like conjunctivitis and visual problems like cataract and glaucoma. On a lighter note, Triphala is prescribed to treat eye problems such as fatigue, redness and soreness of the eyes. It is used as eyewash in these cases.
- (ii) Bibhitaki is a bitter herb, also popularly known as behra.
- Like amalaki, it also has beneficial effects in healing of wounds.
- It is a tonic and a laxative.
- It can reduce fevers, and hence it is an antipyretic.
- (vi) Obesity Amalaki is especially known to disintegrate the fatty accumulation in the body.
- Thus, Triphala can reduce the excess weight in obese people.
- In addition, regular use of the Triphala can also heal several of the complications of obesity.
- Since Triphala can dissolve the serum cholesterol, it decreases the chances of cardiovascular problems.
- The acrid and bitter components of Triphala are also good in the treatment and control of diabetes mellitus, to which obese people are much prone.
Uses Triphala is vastly considered as one of the most important medicines Ayurveda has ever prevent kidney stones the world. The following are the uses for which Triphala is today internationally acclaimed:-
Digestive Problems All the Three Constituents of the Triphala Have Laxative PropertiesTriphala can stimulate the mucosal lining of the gastric and the intestinal tract, and hence help in digestion. Triphala is prescribed to people having constipation problems. By regular use of Triphala for a few days, the toxins within the intestinal tract are flushed out. Triphala is also prescribed for tonifying (i.e. regulating) the functioning of the stomach and the colon. Triphala is prescribed as an essential medicine for the elderly who are prone to have more digestive problems than the younger people. This is mainly because Triphala is a non-habit forming drug, and it has no known side-effects even after prolonged use. You will learn the gravity of Gout once you are through reading this matter. Goutezol stores important, so learn its importance.
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) (ii) Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) (iii) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) Properties The properties of the Triphala are dependent on the properties of its individual herbs. Let us see what these properties are:- Get more familiar with Gout Joint once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Gout Joint in your day to day life.
- Precautions Triphala does not have any major side-effects.
- But it must be avoided by pregnant woman.
- People having complaints of diarrhea and dysentery must also restrict the use of Triphala.
- We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Excess Uric Acid through this article.
- This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!
Amalaki, I.EThe Indian gooseberry, is the richest source of vitamin C in the world. It is a light green fruit with a sour taste due to its acidic content. The fruit is cooling and refreshing. It also has laxative and purgative properties. Since it has good amount of vitamin C, amalaki hastens blood clotting and heals wounds. In some cases, amalaki has been used to renew lost sexual vigor in men and women with success. After many hopeless endeavors to produce something worthwhile on Uric Acid Deposits, this is what we have come up with. We are very hopeful about this!
Hence, Triphala which is made up of these three valuable components is a real boon to Ayurveda. Recently, the potential of Triphala in stopping the growth of cancerous cells in the body is being studied in greater detail. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Excess Uric Acid, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!